The Urbana GI Endoscopy Center, LLC is an AAAHC and Medicare certified ambulatory surgery center specializes in providing the latest technology in endoscopy and colonoscopy in a personalized and caring environment.
On the cutting edge of endoscopic techniques, Drs. Birns, Gloger, Witten and Bhinder have been treating patients in the Maryland/DC area for over twenty five years. In response to the needs of their patients, they have expanded their practice to Frederick County with the addition of their endoscopy center and a second practice office in Ijamsville, Maryland.
With the use of the latest developments in endoscopic technology, including high-definition endoscopes, our physicians will provide you with a comprehensive picture of your GI health and will work with you to address all your GI related needs.
Via Rt. 355 North:
• Follow 355 North toward Frederick
• After passing Route 109 on your
left, continue straight for 3.3 miles
• Turn left on Knowledge Farm Drive
If you reach Rt. 80 you’ve gone
Via Rt. 270 North
• Follow 270 North to exit 22
• Make a left at end of exit
• Follow to next light - make a left
onto Rt. 355 North
• Continue straight for 3.3 miles
• Turn left onto Knowledge Far
Drive. If you reach Rt. 80, you've
gone too far.
We service Montgomery County and Frederick County.
For Office or Endo Suite 101: Park in the front parking lot and the office is the first door on the left as you enter.
For Office or Endo Suite 104: Drive around to back of building to park, and office is the first door on the left as you enter.
Via Rt. 355 South:
• Follow 355 South through Urbana Town
Center; cross intersection at Rt. 80 at
• At the stop sign, turn right onto Rt. 355
• Take second right on Knowledge Farm Drive
(Campus Dr. is on the left).
Via Rt. 270 South:
• Follow 270 South to exit 26 (Rt. 80) Urbana.
• Turn right into traffic circle onto Rt. 80
• At next traffic circle, continue on Rt. 80
(halfway around circle) to first traffic light.
• Turn right onto Urbana Pk.
• At the stop sign, turn right on Rt. 355.
• Approx. ¼ mile, turn right onto Knowledge
Farm Drive (Campus Drive is on left).